Editing Blog

 Once all of the scenes were filmed we edited all of the clips. First I had to merge all of the clips together. I then added a transition to make the all of the clips flow smoothly. This also helped to bring the video together. I then put a filter over the entire video. I used an old school VHS camera. This gave the commercial an old school vibe. This also added to the overall theming that I was going for with this commercial. I then had to cut down all of the clips. The clips started form a range of 5 seconds to 25 seconds. I had to cut them down to around 3 seconds each. I then added an effect to the scene of my friend walking on the curb. I added a bounce effect. I feel like this also added to the vibe I was going for in this commercial. This scene was cut from about 12 seconds to about 3 seconds. However, when I added the bounce effect, it made the clip about 5 seconds. The editing process was fairly easy. It took a total of about a half an hour to an hour. A half hour of the editing process was due to rendering. The commercial came out to an even 30 seconds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANS commercial project

Final Task (Location, Sound, Participants, Health, Schedule)