Intro blog

 Hi my name is Grant Lamont. I am a junior at Fort Lauderdale High School. I start on the varsity volleyball team as an outside hitter. I am taking this class because I feel that knowing this information in the future could be helpful. I also am taking this class to earn a credit towards my AICE diploma. I love being outside and playing sports.  I like playing football, basketball, volleyball, soccer and golf. I have one sister. I also like playing video games. My favorite video games are NBA 2K, Madden football, Call of Duty and Fall Guys. After high school I want to go to the University of Miami or the University of Oregon. I would then like to go to medical school. My dream profession is a Orthopedic Surgeon. I also like hanging out with my friends. My friends are very important to me because I know if I ever needed anything they would always be there for me. Another thing I like to do is go to the beach. I would literally live at the beach if I could. I especially love going with friends and listening to music. My favorite genre of music is Rap/Hip Hop. My favorite artists are Lil Baby, Polo G, Post Malone and Juice WRLD. Family also means a lot to me because they know me better than anyone and are there to support me with anything.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VANS commercial project

Final Task (Location, Sound, Participants, Health, Schedule)

Editing Blog