Hi, my name is Grant Lamont and this is my movie, "The Kidnapping." The story of a girl kidnapped, tortured and trying to escape it. I hope you enjoy it.
This was my first big project that I worked on. My friend acted in the commercial. I was filming the whole commercial. This commercial is a VANS commercial. This commercial was meant to promote VANS apparel. I was also trying to show people the different items that VANS may sell. Everything shown in the commercial was my friends. This is because he is wearing the items and we wear different sizes. I feel as if everything in this commercial went very smoothly. In real VANS commercials, there is not usually a voiceover. This is why I did not do a voiceover on my commercial. The typical music choice in a VANS commercial is usually a vibey type song. I used a beach vibe type of song to fit the normal VANS commercial. I also added a VHS filter to add to the overall aesthetic of the commercial. I used a skateboard in my commercial. This is because VANS is known for their skating apparel. I also added pictures of some shirts and a pair of shoes to really show off the name of the brand. VANS i...
For my final task I am making a horror movie. I will be recording my movie at a park. It will be dark. There also will not be anybody nearby. There will be background music to add to the theme of the movie. There will be dialogue between Grant and Clay. There will also be dialogue between Grant and Maria. There will only be three actors in my movie. One being Grant (myself). Clay is the driver. While Maria is the girl being kidnapped. There were lots of health precautions taken to ensure everybody's safety. We will have hand sanitizer available. Masks will also be worn when not filming. We all have also been together multiple times during the pandemic. This is because one is my bestfriend and the other is my girlfriend which is why we have all been together. I will record March 28, 2021. Then, I will start the editing process throughout the following week. This will roughly take me three days because I want to be sure that it looks good. I will then show some friends to get their ...
Once all of the scenes were filmed we edited all of the clips. First I had to merge all of the clips together. I then added a transition to make the all of the clips flow smoothly. This also helped to bring the video together. I then put a filter over the entire video. I used an old school VHS camera. This gave the commercial an old school vibe. This also added to the overall theming that I was going for with this commercial. I then had to cut down all of the clips. The clips started form a range of 5 seconds to 25 seconds. I had to cut them down to around 3 seconds each. I then added an effect to the scene of my friend walking on the curb. I added a bounce effect. I feel like this also added to the vibe I was going for in this commercial. This scene was cut from about 12 seconds to about 3 seconds. However, when I added the bounce effect, it made the clip about 5 seconds. The editing process was fairly easy. It took a total of about a half an hour to an hour. A half hour of the e...
Comments
Post a Comment